Tuesday, June 24

A one-sided conversation with me

Butch found deer prints in our backyard! That would be quite a surprise to get up in the night and see a deer in the yard. Better than some crazy guys looking for a cat!
Butch put some insulation on the inside of our foundation blocks. Brother Bill suggested it and it seemed like a smart move. Still waiting on Russ...

We went uptown for the farmers market tonight. We have been forgetting about it. I will be more anxious when the cabbage, cauliflower, corn and tomatoes come on. I stay away from the baked goods but there is always a great selection.

I rode the trail then walked with Colleen this morning. Too bad you weren't with us because the conversation was fascinating. It always is!

My cactus, the one the boys gave me for mother's day many years ago has grown too big to make the trip to Texas last winter so we left it in the house. We set the thermostat at 52 degrees. Jason watered it once with melted snow water. Next winter I will leave some plant water in the shower so he won't have to wait for the snow to melt. You will be gobsmacked when you see the current picture of it with over 20 blooms on it!
And here it is!

No comments: