Tuesday, May 6

Catching up

Been getting my walks in and adding trash pick up to the mix. Do they call that cross training? Today was day three for picking up trash and from now on it will be either new trash or perhaps stuff I missed. The county man came by as I was on my return trip and thanked me for helping out. I appreciated the appreciation.

We now have new windshields in the car and the motorhome. The motorhome was finished just a few minutes ago. That big expanse of glass in the front seems to catch rocks all the time. This is the second windshield replacement on the driver side. I hope we do not have a third incident.

Butch has been mowing and golfing, his two favorite activities. My current activity other than walking is cleaning and sorting in the motorhome. I will transfer that to the house soon. So as soon as this post gets posted I will be back at it.
Jason gave me a fountain he had put together a few years ago. It will not be in its permanent home till the new room is completed and the landscaping finished in the back yard but I can still enjoy it. Butch has it running as I write this. It is not quite warm enough to have the windows open to enjoy the tinkling sound of water but it will be soon.


No comments: