Tuesday, March 4

First Week in March

The first week in March is very fast paced. So much happens here in the first week and everyone is trying to get things done before the big leave for northern climes. This year may be the time to sit tight and wait for warm weather but we are such creatures of habit that I look for many to head out anyway. I wish them the best and safe travels but I do believe we will hold back and watch for a change in the weather patterns in the northland.
Last year we rushed home because we were anxious to get our little bungalow finished up and then we froze our hiney's off for two months before the weather broke in June. So this time I think we will wait for difference in the trends before heading that way.
There has been so much happen in the last couple of weeks that it easy for me to get way behind. Nothing drastic just the usual events. So I will start with just a few minutes ago. Butch came home with a 3rd place win in 8 ball men's doubles. Don Louks, one of my star new computer users, was his partner.

I got my haircut today and my hairdresser Yolanda told me my hair was very soft, like a baby bunny. She tickled herself by saying so. We decided my hair was so soft because it hasn't been processed in any way. One of my blessings is my hair. I cannot say it has ever been a problem for me. I am happy and grateful for that.



No comments: