Friday, March 7

Wonderful

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday and as I told someone I have had many of them. I hope to have many more.
The night before my birthday we went to the Alamo El Dorado, that is the best one, with our friends Bill and Kay Stilson and Donn and Peggy Gordon and enjoyed another great meal there. Bill Stilson's birthday was on Monday so we were celebrating both events. Great food, great company you cannot beat it.

Then yesterday we met at Bill and Kay's for ice cream and cake, afterwards we went to Denny's so I could get my free breakfast Slam. So my birthday has been nearly a week long event. My friends treat me very well and I am very grateful for them. Life would not be much fun without them.
*
After we settled in for the evening and scanned the TV for something worthy of watching and finding nothing we turned to Netflix. Last summer we started watching the Netflix series "Breaking Bad". There were four seasons of it and as a rule it would not be something I would watch. It is very violent in places. But it is one of the best built series I have ever seen and all very believable. We watch in wonder as this seemingly ordinary family man sinks lower and lower into a very BAD place. Well, we now have season 5 and that is what we are watching. There are 3 episodes left and we are so ready to find out what happens next. This is the final season.
*
In a few minutes I will be teaching another computer class. I need the beginners  to feel comfortable with what they know and we only have 3 or maybe 4 more sessions to make sure that happens.

No comments: