Thursday, February 27

Costco Thursday

Friend Peggy takes a few of her Buds who want to, shopping at Costco. The good news is there are many things I really like that I can only get at Costco. The bad news is Costco Thursdays will come to an end when Peggy makes her way back to Nevada and we make our way back to Iowa.
There is a Costco in Des Moines but it is not practical for us to have a membership there. I think I made it to Des moines twice last summer . The fuel spent to get there does not compute to be a practical thing to do. So I will load up here as best I can on the products I love most and  make the best of it.
My Costco list:
Kirkland Fine ground coffee ( I use half the amount because of the fine grind)
Kirkland Albacore Tuna
Kirkland Chunk Chicken
Quinoa and Brown Rice
Fuji Apples
Boiled Eggs
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Kirkland Hormel thick bacon (precooked)
and more that do not come to mind readily.

No comments: