Saturday, January 25

Cold...again

They said it would be in the low 30's but they were wrong! It was only in the low 40's but I am okay with that. Cloud cover made the difference. We apparently had a nice warm blanket of clouds that kept us toasty warm. Yeah clouds! Never thought I would say that.
For me yesterday was a day filled with computers of one sort or another. I am seeing progress and that is gratifying. One of my newbies said I got much more out of today's class than I did last week. Music to my ears.
Butch played pool in the morning and bridge in the afternoon. They need more bridge players. As it is if someone doesn't show they have to go get them or go home. It takes a commitment to learn to play bridge and not everyone is up for that. Square dancing is the same way. Both are fun activities but you do have to learn the ropes. Some people like to take on a challenge and many are reluctant. Tis what it tis.


No comments: