Friday, January 24

Cold snap!


A friend on facebook pointed out that this is our 4th cold snap of the season! We usually have 1 and it usually happens in January or February. The low this morning was 35 degrees!! That is the bad news. The good news is that it will be 75 by Sunday. It has been a roller coaster ride in the South Texas amusement park.

Smileycons!

Butch came in 5th in a big pool tournament yesterday. More detail on the Magnolia blog. And I am still immersed in computer business. I need to get some cleaning done but cleaning has never been my favorite choice of activity.
 I have returned to beading in a small way as I have made a few beaded rings.
Just putzing around and having fun doing what we love to do every day. We could not be more grateful for all that we have.

No comments: