Friday, December 13

Let out of WEATHER JAIL!!

We have all been let out of weather jail today with temps in the mid 70's. There is more cold stuff on the way but at least they are not predicting a 7-10 day stretch of it. It will be more like normal with a day of cool weather and then a return to normal. We are all ready for normal.
I close all in with cold weather,both physically and mentally. It is no wonder I gained 10 pounds every winter when we lived year round in the north land. Not to mention when you are all covered up in winter gear it is easy to lose track of how you really look. Winter clothes hides bulges,bubbles and blobs quite well and then when we shed those many layers it is easy to find a hidden  chubby wonder you knew nothing about . Oh if only we could all look like we think we look! What a looker I would be. I am truly shocked whenever I look in the mirror and see that old woman looking back at me when there clearly should be something quite slim and truly gorgeous. Oh well, she is pleasant enough to live with even with the distorted mirror. Smileycons!

Browsing for things I have saved and then forgotten...




No comments: