Wednesday, October 30

May be a rain delay

We do not know just yet. The plan was to head out of Llano tomorrow and head for the border as they say. We would stop just short of the border as you might guess but nevertheless we were planning to head for Magnolia Park tomorrow morning and we still may do that...but rain is predicted and in some places lots of it and that leads to flash floods etc. So we will assess the situation in the morning.
Our com-padres have left so we are once again just the two of us. We had a great time with them as we always do. We met these folks at Snow Mountain Ranch and have remained connected.
Terry and Lisa Linder-Canyon Lake TX
Larry and Roxy McGough-Canyon Lake TX
Mike and Sharon Bryce- Pecan Plantation-Granbury TX
Great friends=Good times.
While in discussion I asked Lisa if she ever went to IKEA. She said yes, on occasion. So we may have a plan B on obtaining our headboard for the summer house. Time will tell.

I mentioned a little gastro-intestinal distress earlier in the week. Well it has taken longer than I like to shake this off. Yesterday was the first day that I felt 90% like myself. About 3 days ago I started taking Pro-biotics and I do believe it helped the situation. Today I am up to 95% like myself.

Here are some pics taken yesterday.
Coopers BBQ-Llano TX
 Five smokers!! They only had one going though. And it was every bit as good as it looks and I am not even a big BBQ fan.

Larry and Roxy spending their certificate.
 Palo Pinto County Sheriffs Posse...and I would have loved to get a picture of the grizzled old cowboy driving this rig.
 The grocery store sells deer blinds
 And in the evening this is what we do. Lisa, Roxy and Terry
                                        Butch and Larry

No comments: