Friday, November 1

Settling in day

We washed all the butterflies off the front of the motor home. There is a butterfly migration taking place and many of them have lost their life. We tried to miss them...really, we did.
I spent the better part of the morning getting Internet connection- We upgraded to Extreme Internet for the same price as turbo last year. That was a happy surprise. It always pays to call and negotiate. I like to stream video (Netflix) so I  need more than basic. Oh that high speed is oh so sweet!
After we were blessed with our Extreme Internet I had to get our smart TV(online chat with Vizio) compatible with the Internet so I  could bring Netflix into the mix. All done!
Butch found 40 digital TV stations in the area.
It is HOT and HUMID. Think Iowa in July and a warm 90 degree corn-growing day and you have yesterday and today. In spite of that, Butch and I got our 2 one mile walks in today. That feels good and steps in the right direction.
And then I went to see Yolanda and get my hair cut. It was needed and now I am feeling light headed. Smileycons!
Butch had a short session in the pool hall but I do believe he was in there all by his lonesome.
There is only one thing missing from our happy winter home and that is our best friends and they know who they are. And they will be here soon.
We are ready!

No comments: