Friday, September 27

Kitten Story

Found her daddy! She will be going home tonight at 6:00 PM and we are ready! Having a kitten around is as challenging as a small child at times. Also can be quite fun but I am ready for the fun to be over. I have let her in the house today...because I KNOW she is going home tonight so the pictures you might see on here are all ones taken after I got confirmation she was going to her forever home.
She has been a good girl as kittens go. She does not bite and stops whatever she is doing when she hears "No". But she has taken out both my earrings and I have a toe injury because she is so fast making it through an open door. She would also love to surf the Internet but I have put my foot down on that.
She thought she was the only animal in the house until she spotted this intruder. She stared her down for a long time.


No comments: