Monday, September 23

Busy days

Butch has been industrious the last week or so. He has worked on the dirt pile in the back yard, putting some water to it so it could settle. Washed and waxed the Moho with some help from me but not a great deal. Helped our friend Russ install some tube lights out to Leo and Keri's. I think he plans to go golfing today.
I have cleaned house. Big deal, it takes me an hour and half-TOPS! I have rode my bike a time or two and plan to do so as soon as I finish this. I invited my sisters, cousins and nieces for a visit yesterday afternoon and we had a great time. Loved every minute of it but once again had so much fun I forgot to get pictures. Darn!!

 I have played around with my new Samsung Google Chromebook. So far the only snafu has been getting pictures off my camera. It is because my camera is old that I cannot do it directly. My XD card from my camera will not fit into the SD card slot on the new computer. My work around so far is to put them on my Toshiba, login to Picasa and upload them to Google plus. Then when I go to the Chromebook they are automatically there. I understand that there will soon be an app for direct picture transfer from a camera but not yet. So it is really not a big deal. It could be if the Chromebook was my only computer. But you know me well. I will find a way around this. One of my options will be to put them on a USB drive but as you might guess I need the Toshiba to do that. And another way is to email them to myself. My goal will be to make the Chromebook as stand alone as possible. I am up to the challenge.

Saturday on my bike ride I took some shots of the pampas grass alongside the trail. I think it is beautiful stuff. My problem is that I do not know which of the five pictures is the best. I like them all. So I will put all five of them on here. Will you please email me on which of the five you consider the best shot? I would greatly appreciate it.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

We drove out to Leo and Keri's so I could see the new tube lights. And this is what Keri had been up to. 


This morning I awoke to this beautiful sky!
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

No comments: