Wednesday, July 31

Post or not to post

When things buzz along pretty much the same day after day it can sometimes slip my mind to check in with you, checkers of the blog. Sorry about that...really I am.
I get up each morning about 5:30 AM, take my pills, make coffee, water plants and flowers and then meet Colleen at 6:45 at the bike trail. We walk one mile out and one mile back and then return home. We get all the worlds troubles discussed and desolved in the time we are walking. Then I get on the computer when I come home, drink coffee, get caught up with Word with Friends and do the Jigzone puzzle.
May clean house or do laundry if needed or help Butch with what he has planned if he isn't at the golf course.

Lately I have been trying to sort pictures. When I had JIG's here they asked me if I had some before pictures and yes I do on the computer but it isn't all that easy to show them when they are all piled up in a file folder on the computer. I was going to have them made into a book but I will have to wait for a really good deal to come along first. I now have them sorted ready for a deal when I see one.

This weekend we are going garage saleing on highway 141. They do this every year the first weekend in August but this will be the first time we will partake of the event. I really am at a point where I do not need anything and that is a good place to be. So I plan to be a Looky Lou...and take some interesting photo's.

No comments: