Sunday, July 28

Butch went to the auction

I love auctions...Butch not so much. His ADD kicks and he is ready to be on to something different. Dagits had to choose an auction day when I was busy after not having a good one for a very long time. Short notice to boot! So Saturday morning we went down to look over the selection. I really didn't see too much of interest but I mentioned a few items of interest if they went cheap enough. I groused a bit about him staying just long enough to say he was there and then cutting out. Well excuse me! He stayed until after two, spent about 30 dollars and got lots of stuff! Most of which will most likely make it all the way to Texas for a garage sale. He did get a weed eater and a shop vac,a tablecloth I wanted and a few baking dishes. Actually there was much more than this and some lucky Texans or winter Texans will have a shot at what I didn't want. He did seem to have a good time and I am glad for that. I think perhaps he will need more supervision at the next one or we may look like the Beverly Hillbillies as we head south this fall.


No comments: