Sunday, July 7

Lots Done

It happened to be one of those days I accomplished many tasks. Laundry, cooking and cleaning. This house is really easy to clean! Even easier than the motorhome. I thought it had to be dirty as it had been some time since I had cleaned but as it turned out it was not that dirty.
I made a recipe today that Butch declared a keeper without any encouragement from me. A rare day indeed.
So here it is:
http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2013/06/slow-cooker-spicy-brown-rice-sausage-peppers.html

It is very easy to put together. I closely followed the recipe as I usually do the first time. I will continue to on this one as I did not think it needed any tweaking. Oh and I found the Spike seasoning called for at our local Fareway so it must not be too hard to find.

And then...In a conversation with my granddaughter Amanda she said they would like to find a nice home for Eva their dog. Eva is a sweet dog but Amanda is finding her hands full with her two babies and knows she does not have the time for Eva that she deserves. Eva is about 5 years old and she looks much like the dog Sandy in the musical Annie. Here is her picture:


Sometimes I pass over pictures that I intend to get posted and then I go back and catch them later. Other times they get completely forgotten.  Coneflowers on the bike trail

"I'll sit beside you, Papa Butch."

Holding Baby Leo

"Supper ready?"

No comments: