Monday, June 24

Pieces are falling into place

Russ stopped by tonight and finished up the cabinet installation. After he left, Butch was in the bathroom and I noticed the one above the refrigerator was upside down. I am thinking,"Oh, Crap!" I want that fixed. I expected a big reaction from Butch but he said pretty much what I did. Well, we fixed it.
Yesterday Butch hooked up the main TV in the living room to Directv and bought an Antenna to hook up the one in the bedroom. I put a big A on Antenna...on purpose...It is a Big Antenna. I protested the size but it is now on the roof and we are pulling in 16 digital channels. More than enough. So I am not sweating the small stuff even if it is the biggest Antenna I have ever seen.
Now if we lived in a perfect world the AC guy would come tomorrow. May get some pictures tomorrow.

No comments: