Wednesday, April 24

Progress

The vinyl molding in the bathroom is installed and Butch has worked on the washer and dryer apparatus needed before the installing can take place. So things are progressing.

Today we have doctor appointments. While still in Texas I was actually looking forward to going but not being able to get any miles in since getting to Iowa I am now not so sure. I know the bloodwork is good because I can go online and get those results. But I hoped to show a bigger weight loss than there is. I have only gained a couple since getting here but a couple is two too many. They say it is supposed to warm up this weekend so I hope to get back on track. Exercise makes all the difference in the world.
New rule: Never go farther north than comfortable walking temperatures.

No comments: