Sunday, January 20

DonWes Flea Market

Butch and I wandered over to the DonWes flea market late this morning. His purpose was to look for a quality caulking gun. Mine was just to meander around and see what I could find. Hmmm I picked up a dental pick so Butch can change my O rings in my dentures when needed. I purchased some lights for my bike tires, a new pair of sterling silver earrings and several sweet peppers. Butch bought fluorescent bulbs for the RV and a bag of popcorn.

Before we went to the flea market we went to Walgreens. Butch has trouble with allergies when the leaves drop off the trees and the new leaves start budding. So he needed some heavy duty allergy meds to try to keep it from getting out of control. I have trouble with itchy eyes and some nasal irritation but not to the degree that Butch does. So now we hope it is taken care of for this year. That is called positive expectation...hmmm.

No comments: