Saturday, January 26

Saturday Morning

The leaves have left the trees and we are in that short period of time, about two weeks, when we have bare limbs. Most of us have picked up the leaves on our little lots. That is a dirty and stickery job. We are not allowed to burn even in the wettest of times so they must be bagged and carried to the brush pile down by the dumpster. See? It is not all fun and games here. Butch and I have that chore behind us.

The cactus has 7 blooms on it. I am thinking that may be a record.

I have finished my other unfinished afghan...that is I have finished the Swedish weaving portion of it. I must now ask my friend Mary to do some machine stitching around the edges so I can do the final hemming and fringing.

I am now back to bracelets and it feels good and right to be doing that....So now that you have caught up you can let loose a big heavy sigh and say,"Good grief they are doing nothing!!"

Oh yes...Butch is golfing and playing pool.

No comments: