Thursday, November 29

Yup, it is Thursday

I was really ticked off last evening. Channel 4 (CBS) was off the air. If you had cable you could see it but anyone with antenna or sattelite was out of luck. So I had to wait till this morning to see the latest episode of Survivor on the computer which I have done. I wasn't happy with the outcome of the show. The wrong person obtained immunity.  I guess there is no pleasing me.
I have another problem I have not had in all the years we have had this motorhome. My fridge is not big enough. We are eating at home these days and the fridge is filled to the max with what I need to prepare meals with some variety namely meat and vegetables. We made our way to the flea\farmers market yesterday after our trip to H.E.B. I bought a stalk of celery ($1) one head of lettuce ($1) 3 peppers of different colors ($2) and two jicama at 75 cents a pound or in this case $1. Forgot to get a cauliflower so may go back today to get one. If a person eats in a healthy manner it is not expensive to buy groceries.

I called for a haircut and Yolanda could get me right in. Last year it was not that easy because she was busy. It seems that people are staying up north longer this year. I wonder if the mild winter last year has changed some plans. Perhaps a cold snap will herd them south. It is eerily quiet in our park and it seems there are other parks experiencing the same thing. It can be a gazillion reasons and it always sets off a discussion as to why that might be.
So I was up before daylight and now it is time for breakfast and a the first one mile walk of the day. Later...

No comments: