Saturday, October 13

J.I.G.S. in Nevada Ia.

Ventured forth from Jefferson to meet up with other JIGS at Cafe Vada in Nevada. Very nice place a bit on the upscale side. There were 6 of us in attendance, we can never tell about that as the date gets set and whoever can make it does and those who can't miss a good time. Being on day 6 of South Beach I had a burger without bread. It was tasty but I do hope to enjoy some of their finer offerings next time I am there, perhaps next summer. We all really got into the round table discussion sharing our happiness, heartbreaks, tears and laughter. After our LONG lunch we went to a neat little shop on main street called JulieAnns. She had some really neat stuff to look over. One of the things I took particular notice of were old windows with a sticker price of $18! I had carried 15 just like them to the curb yesterday. The only difference was a chain and two cup hooks. If I had the room I would haul all 15 back again.
 I will miss JIGS while in Texas but it is something to look forward to when I get back next spring.

Butch and I vedged out the remainder of the day. We haven't done that for a while and it felt good.
Anybody need a window? All you need besides is a hank of chain and two cup hooks.

No comments: