Sunday, October 7

Family Branch Gathering.

We had a great time at the family gathering hosted by Roger Conant, the husband of my deceased cousin Sherry (Zimmerle) Conant. It was a great visit and I enjoyed seeing many cousins some of which I haven't seen for over 20 years. My niece Karla and her family and my sister Theresa, otherwise known as Teri were also there. I look forward to going again next year. They are thinking of having it in September next year. I am thinking about hosting one...when we are finished with the house, of course.
Our host Roger Conant and niece Karla's husband Don.

Devon and his Mom Karla and sister Theresa


A laid back visit after dinner. From left-Sara, her daughter Ava, Ava's grandpa and my cousin Howard, Howard's wife Deb, Their son Howard jr.,and Rose Zimmerle wife of my cousin Bill,not pictured. Confused yet?

No comments: