Thursday, July 12

Last Pass

I have mentioned Last Pass but have not said much about it. I wanted to learn all I could about it before recommending it to anyone but now I think I am ready. We all need to have passwords and ideally they should all be different. Yeah, right you say and just how are we going to remember all these passwords? That is what Last Pass does. It makes them for you and remembers them. All you have to do is remember your Master Password and that IS important. Last Pass does not have access to your master so if you do not remember it no one can bail you out.
We all tend to use the same password for everything because it is easier and hackers know this so if they can find out one of your passwords they are fairly certain there are lots of other goodies they can get access to as well and they are most likely right.
So not a long preachy thing here but you may want to check out www.lastpass.com and if you have trouble I think I know enough about it now to help you.

No comments: