Monday, July 30

And the rest of the story...

This is day 3 after the second cataract surgery and I am very happy with the result. I can see better than I have for a very long time. I really did not have any idea how bad my vision was until now. I will only need reading glasses and if the print is large enough I can read it without them. The menu at A & W was large enough to see. All of that is the upside...
The downside is that some old lady that looks like my mother has jumped into my body when I wasn't looking. I aged 10-15 years the first time I looked at myself...and those freckles on my forehead really are not freckles. I think they call them age spots. I look absolutely nothing like the person looking back at me but she doesn't seem to go away so I guess I will have to learn to live with her. Things are rarely what they seem.

No comments: