Wednesday, July 27

Rain, Heat and other stuff

Cloud cover- off and on rain- 77 degrees with promises of higher heat later-like 90's. Walk or no walk?
I am all for it. I would rather walk in the rain than the sun when we have these kinds of temps.
We had in excess of 10 calls from the diabetic people who are trying to give me a new meter. If I took every one offered I would have a giant box of test meters. I do not answer these calls. I have been told that is the best plan of action with the very best being to change our number. Butch doesn't want me to do that but after being awakened from his nap yesterday he might change his mind. My method of dealing with them is to put them on my blocked list. But with my unreliable connection I have difficulty getting to the website to do that.
So this morning I finally got the two numbers (10 calls each) that called us all day yesterday blocked. Most likely it will be a different number today. We are registered on the do not call list but I re-registered today for all the good that will do. I also tried to file a complaint but their website was down for complaints. I still may change the number. If I do I will try to notify as many people as possible.
Whew! Glad to get that off my chest.
Butch golfed yesterday but decided 10 o'clock is too late with this kind of heat. He didn't do too bad though shooting a 42.

No comments: