Tuesday, May 3

Latest pics

These are the latest pictures on my camera. Not taking time to edit much these days.
This is an ankle bracelet recently finished. The other day (Sunday) I did two and one-half bracelets in one day. Now I must let my wrist rest before I finish the third one.


This is Renee. One of Leo and Keri's outdoor felines. She doesn't seem to mind having a rock for a pillow. Butch took this shot.

Doesn't the step look better? Will look better yet with new posts and a coat of paint. The tulips help add a touch of color.

The geraniums are waiting to be planted and my cactus will bloom this year in May in Iowa. Last year it bloomed in Mississippi in April.

Since the trencher didn't come yesterday. Oh yes, the trencher didn't come. I did some cleanup and we fashioned a work bench from one of the kitchen cupboards and a door. Then Jason came to help...

And since the trencher didn't come we decided to do demo. This is the kitchen with its cabinets removed. Then...


The guys decided to demo the wall to find out what was there.

It changed the outlook.

And they just kept going...


Late afternoon sun shines on the workbench...
Today the trencher is coming. They just called to say so. The problem is our help was here yesterday. Getting things coordinated to happen sequentially seems to be the major obstacle. I won't care one whit once this initial project of sewer/water/electric to the back yard is completed along with the dirt and rock work and our MoHo is sitting in its new home. The work project can then go as slow as necessary to have it all fall into place with nary a complaint from me.
Till next time...

1 comment:

Jeannie and Eldy said...

Beautiful bracelets, Barb! Have you tried selling them on Etsy?