Friday, April 15

Rainy,Rainy Day

Well, It was a raw and rainy day in Iowa today. So we hunkered down and enjoyed a winter like day. Too wet and cold to do much of anything. Butch did go into town and located a few supplies needed for the house. I stayed home and made a delicious Broccoli casserole that Butch will not even taste but I love. Thanks for the recipe Kay. I also worked on my last batch of super hot chili and toned it down to tolerable. I made a fresh batch without any seasoning at all and added the fiery stuff to it. It is now quite tasty. But then we were invited for Pizza so we went to Breadeaux with Keri and her daughter Emily and her friend Joe. I put the never ending chili back in the fridge and we will have it tomorrow. Leo is still knee deep in taxes and could not join us. He may rejoin the living sometime next week after some serious catching up on sleep.
I caught up on lots of computer stuff today but I may as well resign myself that it will never be exactly as I want it. Smileycons!

No comments: