Saturday, January 1

Mexican Black-eyed Peas

This recipe sounded quick and easy. I haven't tried it yet but plan to do so. Also to obtain the recipe I used the snipping tool on my computer. Windows 7 and Vista have the snipping tool and it is a handy little feature to have. We looked at it in our last computer class. So the recipe you see here is not text. It is a picture of text. I wanted to see how much trouble this would give me snipping it instead of copy and paste. So you are part of an experiment. If it looks too small I am sure you can click on it to make it larger, just as you would on any other picture. 
Oh yes, Happy New Year!!!! I sometimes get fixated on a detail and forget the bigger picture. We attended the park party and dance last night. I did not make it to the turn over of the new year. Too much rich food and it turned me into a slumbering log. For pictures of people acting the fool go to www.magnolianews.blogspot.com. We had a really fun time and laughed a lot.

No comments: