Friday, December 31

The Days are Full

And they fly by! But most everything that is keeping me occupied is what I consider fun. I know not all people do...like Butch. I don't consider golf all that much fun so I guess that makes us even.
Yesterday afternoon I had some women over to learn bracelets. To me that is fun.This morning is computer class and I consider that fun too. I think Saturday might be a free day. At least now it is.
I am still getting my two walks a day in but if I didn't make them a priority they would get brushed aside. So the walks are number one on my to-do list.
Butch is busy too. Like yesterday he played shuffleboard in the morning, cribbage in the afternoon and then he nearly always goes to the pool hall at 6 PM.
It is no wonder that we rarely venture out beyond the front gate. Oddly enough the weekends are our least busy time but every now and then one must take a deep breath, put your feet up and chill.
Direct TV guy is coming Sunday and bringing us a new dish. The one built into our coach will not let us pick up high definition or local channels and since we have been paying for those things for over two years without getting them we are a bit miffed. This time it has to be labeled our mistake. One of those costly life lessons we all get now and then.
So now I must get on with my day...computer class starts in 40 minutes!

No comments: