Tuesday, June 22

Link to RV-Dreams Journal

I placed a link to fellow workampers RV-Dreams Journal under the Links heading. Butch is featured on todays entry but it is usually interesting even if Butch isn't featured.(smile) The RV-Dream Journal link will change daily.

Now if I get really lazy you will have something interesting to take your mind off it. I am busy now getting another blog going- Yes, another blog! for the Music on the 45th Parallel. For the uninitiated we are virtually sitting on the 45th parallel. The 45th happens to be exactly half way between the equator and the north pole. That little unique thing is something to hang your hat on.
But back to the new blog. It will be for people in the area to check in and find out where their favorite performers are playing. In addition we will feature musicians, telling about them and their music. I am already on the lookout for someone to grab hold of this one and take off with it when we move on to warmer climes.
Lisa Linder has taken off with the Snow Mountain Ranch blog and I thank her for that. It is disappointing when they sit idle.
So now that I have increased your reading list for you today I will get on to another blog posting. Woo-hoo!

No comments: