Sunday, June 20

Early morning walk

Butch is on his green mowing job so I was able to get an early start on my day. Love it! I have finished my walk and have one load of laundry done. I swear the world is divided with early morning people married to late risers. It messes them both up depending on who has dominance at the time. Contrary to some peoples belief that is not a one sided thing at our house. Most of the time I just go about my business as if he were once again in the working world. But it does seem to keep me from doing things that make noise- like laundry and vacuuming.
But I digress...

The white bark of the birch trees make a nice contrasting accent.














The ferns and the evergreen.


This is an example of the traffic flow on the street where I walk. Hillman water tower is barely visible on the left side of picture. Make it larger by clicking on it for a better look.

No comments: