Thursday, May 13

Busy Week

Smileycons!On Tuesday we went to Atlantic for appointments. We have changed our medical from Atlantic to Jefferson IA, but we haven't changed dentist or eye doctor. So we went to Atlantic and visited with friends Bev & Bill Gunderson. Enjoyed a great lunch at Farmer's Kitchen with them. Then our first appointment was at 2:00 with Dr. Kreifels. I have dental implants and my implant receptacle on my bottom plate was loose and needed to be repaired. I was able to get my haircut from one of my favorite hairdressers in between appointments. And then at 4:30 we saw Dr. Sharp to make sure our eye health was up to par. We went to supper at the China Hut with friends Randy & Sherri Clark, visited awhile and returned home after 10.
Wednesday in Jefferson I had a stress test and chest x-ray in the morning and then spent the remainder of the day doing the prep work for a colonoscopy to take place today. Today I can have nothing to drink before the test which takes place at 3:00 and that may be a bit of a mental challenge. It will be good to get this out of the way. Every year at my annual check up I get asked about a colonoscopy and I have kept putting it off. So this should take the question out of it for a few years.
So far all results look good. No one has said otherwise anyway.
So I am looking forward to supper this evening and getting my life back to normal...Now if only the weather would...Smileycons!

No comments: