Thursday, August 27

A cloudy day in Iowa

Yesterday was more than clouds...much more. It seemed it rained ALL day. So we had an indoor day. A few of those are okay but we get too many and we will be gone, gone, gone for sunnier climes. That is the beauty of the lifestyle. It is supposed to clear up later today however.
Netflix works very well here. Our movies come from Ames (about 40 miles)and they seem to get here before you know it! Last night we watched Tea with Mussolini. A good one. It will go back in the mail today, they will get it tomorrow and send the next one and we should receive it on Saturday. This is one of the few places we have been where it worked that well. Eight to ten movies a month of our choosing for $9 a month. Not bad! I suspend service on it when we are traveling. We do not get charged during that time. I have done that several times and have never had a problem.

Yesterday I cleaned out my email. I had messages from last winter in there that I was saving for some reason. They are gone now! I get behind on the organization part when we are somewhere busy. Seems we have been busy more than not for quite some time. Today I will be cleaning out pictures.


Parked where we are I am eye level with the trees next door.
This has allowed me to be very close to Mr Squirrel and thus the pictures.

Fearless


Tree Hugger

No comments: