Saturday, May 3

What we do


We are at Lake Anita for another week. Doctor appt. on Monday- Haircut on Tuesday. Angel loves it here. Spends all her time looking out the windshield. The Pelicans are still here. The DNR guys say they have been here for 3 weeks and it is time for them to move on. They are getting all the fish!!
Today Butch went to Jefferson to do some electrical for his brother Leo. We will be up there next week.
I haven't posted much for a couple of reasons. I have had a cranky Internet connection. Sometimes it works great and sometimes not. Also I am working on a Swedish weaving project that will be a wedding present. I started it concerned for the amount of time it may take to finish it. That is no longer the concern as it is going along quite well and I am having fun with it. I will be more content to have it done and ready for giving however.

No comments: