Friday, April 25

I Love It!!

e
I have been looking all over several states for a chair to replace the one we bought at Bubba's that I didn't like. After arriving at the "kid's" house Susan said she would take me to the furniture store closest to them to look but she warned me they were a bit pricey. I walked in and found MY chair! I love this chair. It fits me perfectly in every way. I told Butch I could live in this chair. There is back support in the right spot- the headrest fits my neck and head exactly right- my feet touch the floor- it reclines fully and stays that way. It is in a word PERFECT! The brand name is Best and friend Shirley Franey purchased one in Texas this past winter and I had so liked hers but was unable to find one like it...And now I have!! I am singing a happy tune!

No comments: