Saturday, November 27

Today finds us in South Texas enjoying the tropical sunshine. Butch is outside rubbing around on our new home trying to obliterate the water spots after the wash job. We had breakfast this morning in the hall prepared by Tony Spagnualo ( age 88) and his faithful crew. I decided today would be a good day to put together a Christmas newsletter for those of you who do not have access to the blog. An update on the elbow is saying that it is okay. It bothers when I bike and I certainly hope that doesn't last long because I am not too good at one handed biking. We are still busy taking care of small details on the motorhome and I suspect we will be for a spell. It is always a challenge for it to seem like the Christmas season while enjoying summerlike temperatures. We want all who see this to know we are thinking about you this holiday season. Posted by Hello

No comments: