Tuesday, November 30

We are fairly settled in. I got my summer haircut yesterday when it was a hot and humid 90 degrees. During the night a cold front went through and it is now in the 50's and not expected to be above the 60's for the rest of the week. Frostbite is not a danger however. Not many people have arrived yet but I do look for that to change this week. We have lucked out with a very good spot for our RV this year. We were too big for the spot assigned to us so they suggested this one and we quickly said yes. The people who had this lot last year and several previous years had told the managers that they were not sure they were coming back this year and did not reserve the spot. And then on their way home they were involved in a bad accident and are now recuperating in a nursing home. They decided the other day that they planned to return in the fall of 2005 so called to reserve their spot for that time. Due to a fluke we had already done that! We had paid a deposit last Spring which was forgotten when I paid our rent this fall and when I remembered it and went to the office to get it staightened out they said they couldn't refund our money so I suggested we reserve for the fall of 2005 and perhaps I could remember it next year! :-/ Posted by Hello

No comments: