Friday, October 2

Switching Gears

 There is a whole process changing from Iowa to Texas. You might not think so but it takes about a month to get all the ducks in a row. This is last years check list.

I

I will be making a new one this year. I know it will be smaller. My ducks will be a bit easier to coral this season. if you can imagine what you would need to get by in the next 6 months that is what I will be getting ready. Pool cue and related items. Toiletries and meds. I have clothes in both places. I do not like to carry food so I won't. The computer and related items are a must go.
Then there are the crafts. I have slowed it down to beading and Diamond Art with the emphasis on beading earrings. Of course I will miss things but experience tells me I can do without most things.

Bert and Sharon
Bert and Sharon are friends of mine. Sharon I have known for years. Bert is a new acquaintance upon moving to Evergreen Ridge. They found each other through trivia
and circumstance. They recently took a trip to the Ozarks. They are due home today. Living the good life in their late 80's!
Yah!








No comments: