Saturday, September 12

Laps

 I have been doing the 7 laps (equals 1 mile) indoors because at my usual walk time it is still dark outdoors. So I should be doing my outdoor walk now but here I sit in front of my computer. Trying to think of something to share with you.

I can see the north side of the hospital from my living room. I know that the hospital provides meals for the prisoners and it gets picked up by the police at 12:15 and 5:15. In the early morning I am too busy to notice. 

I can see life-flight hellecopters when they come and go. Of course I wonder who,what and where whenever I see them. Sometimes I find out later, but most of the time I do not. Last night was a busy night, lots of ambulances arriving and going.  Many police cars coming and going. Jefferson is a small town of approximately 5000 people so this is unusual.

Evergreen is a like a small town within a small town. I am beginning to know everyone. We have about 6 openings right now and I won't get to know the new arrivals until I return in the spring. When a vacancy occurs it can take 1 to 2 months to get it ready for new tenants. As I am going south in October, I will be a stranger to them when I return.

On another subject, I am still making earrings, playing pool, reading or listening to books and other fun things.

Till next time!



No comments: