I was trying to find the method online. Just curious! I kept being led to another site with promises but no facts. Frustrating! But I am persistent, one of my best traits even though there are those who might not agree.😁
Here is the answer, my friend.
How to Do the Routine
Drink Water: Drink a full glass of room-temperature or warm water right after waking up to rehydrate and wake up the digestive system (some versions also suggest a small amount of apple cider vinegar).
Gentle Stretching: Do light stretches in bed to increase blood flow and relax muscles.
Wind-Relieving Pose: Perform Pawanmuktasana by lying on your back and pulling your knees to your chest for a few seconds to compress the colon and release trapped gas.
Diaphragmatic Breathing: Finish with deep belly breaths to signal calm and activate the parasympathetic nervous system.
Who has been hanging out at my house watching me do my morning routine?! This is something I have done for quite a few years. I admit to getting offtrack sometimes. I do the bed exercises first because if I waited I would be reluctant to return to bed to get them done.
Happy trails to you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment