Tuesday, August 25

Then and Now

 Butch always slept late. In fact, he said he could go right back to sleep whenever he did wake up. I thought that strange then, but not so much now because I sometimes feel that way too. Most of my life, I would hit the ground running, so to speak. When I woke up, I was anxious and happy to get things done. I did often say that if I didn't get it done before noon, it most likely would not get done that day.

So Butch liked to sleep in, and I did not. I treasured those hours of silence to get a head start on my day. It is so different now. My computer hours have turned up missing and/or put off. I recognize there are gaps in my posts. I have yet to find a rhythm for timely posts.  I'm still working on it.

I just had a lightbulb moment! I am trying to cram a long walk, a computer post, and other computer-related work, as well as many other things, into my day before noon!

 No wonder it isn't getting done! Perhaps I can make some adjustments. If you start seeing daily posts, you will know I have succeeded!

View from my desk window... The suncatchers are on the window.

Keri made me a peach pie. It was scrumptious.


Since I still have a bit of gumption in me, I will now work on Thursday's trivia questions.

No comments: