Monday, July 15

Wanna be challenged?

 I have been more in touch with my camera lately. My NikonPIX P900. It has some age on it now and has given me a challenge or two lately. One was fixed with a low battery and another with a played-out SD card. No matter all the hype from the phone people I have yet to find a phone pic that lives up to the quality of my Nikon. I took one this morning that proves the point beautifully to me once again.

Here it is:





For years we have had an abundance of stray cats. I do not mind because they keep the rodent population under control. The city and some residents declared war on them a few years back and we haven't seen many for a few years. This morning I saw this beauty in our back alley. I could tell she had recently given birth to a litter. She made her way to our patio and looked straight at me through the window. She is beautiful.

Back to being challenged. I have been attempting to organic pictures. I have thousands, old and new, mostly digitalized. Now that is a challenge! I would not even be tempted except; have you ever had a special picture in your mind that you remember vividly and want to share with a friend? So you start to look for it? But can't seem to find it? Now there is a challenge!

No comments: