Saturday, April 13

Almost?

We can almost hear our neighbors breathing, it is that quiet here. We are doing a little each day to get ready for take-off. This morning we went to a restaurant named Biscuits and Gravy. Butch was certain it was his kind of restaurant. He liked it. I am partial to my own, thankyouverymuch. Although it has been getting to the point where I do not have to cook it, it is a very good restaurant.

After breakfast,we went to the pharmacy to pick up some eyedrops for Butch. We were too early so we went to the DonWes flea market to kill some time and time was already dead! Most of the vendors were gone so we stopped at Walmart and looked around a bit.

When we got home Butch had a sudden streak hit him and we made a dent in getting our outdoor chores done.

I briefly wondered why he was in a toot until it dawned on me; this is Masters weekend. Now it is most likely not much will move until Monday. In the past, I have made the mistake of booking our stops going north on this most famous of weekends. I won't do that again!

Till next time...

No comments: