Monday, August 14

What am I doing?

 The days fly by even though it seems I am not doing much. The house and pool hall are not spotless but they are clean enough. I do have a mental line in the sand whereby I can stand some clutter but when that magic and invisible line is crossed it calls for a cleaning. Not there yet...

I have two different craft projects going.  A Swedish Weaving one that I had started and still needed to finish. I love the colors, blue and yellow. Not fond of the pattern. It is giving me a few issues, which might be why I quit working on it. Rather than tear it out and start over I shall finish it as best I can.

And then I have a diamond art one going too. It is coasters, and most likely will be a gift for someone sometime. That one is super easy and doesn't take much concentration.

It is funny how your mind slips into your other 6-month life in Texas long about now. Of course, going South now is out of the question. Too much heat. I do have 2 1/2 tubs full of odds and ends that will be traveling with us when we do go. These are things I wished I had with me last season and knowing I had duplicates there was no point in buying new. It is always a challenge in both directions.

Butch is frequently playing golf and we both get some pool in every day at 4:00.

Till next time!

No comments: