Thursday, April 6

One busy woman am I...

 This project has been in my head for quite some time but it has now come to pass. The flowering bush in the background is an Oleander and it started blooming shortly after we arrived and has bloomed all winter.




When I started on the project of finding pictures of Myrla it became difficult to stop looking at all kinds of photos.  This one was taken in Cumberland, a town of 300 people. You might guess it is a rural setting.

Our golfing years in Atlantic IA- Nishna Hills Golf Course


Pecan Bill in Magnolia Park

I can get caught up in this too easily and if I am going to make any headway on getting ready to roll on the 16th I had better quit with the stroll down memory lane. I enjoyed it.

I have several piles of this and that ready for their place in the car. Yesterday, Butch and I purchased a cooler and we will most likely find the ambient air in the north will be cooler enough.




No comments: