Tuesday, April 4

Going through pictures

There were a few errors in this entry, so I cleaned it up and reposted it. BB
I was going through my photos looking for one of my sister Myrla when I came across these and decided to share them.

The guy on the left says, "She said to hold still! You would think we could do that for a second or two?"
When I biked with our Magnolia friends we came across this longhorn and they stopped long enough for me to get this photo.

Bernard Kelley, Butch Brooker, and Bill Brooker eating at Fat Daddy's on Highway 1015. About 2004 I am guessing.

Butch and Barb in 1982




When we lived in Cumberland Iowa I was told there was a family of fox
next to a country church so I drove out and took a few photos.


Butch and Angel had a special bond. This was a familiar sight with Angel getting brushed.





No comments: