Friday, February 17

This is Friday?

 It feels like Saturday. It is easy to lose track of the days because they are going by at lightning speed!

Butch has pool today with our neighbor park, Winter Ranch, and Butch says it will be an amiable day. Sometimes his skills are tested and other times he can play nice. And he will tell me he always plays nice.😊

I think I forgot to mention that I had a biopsy done at the dermatology place a few weeks ago and it came back positive so on the 9th of this month I had the little booger removed and when I get the stitches out (March 2nd) I will be good as new!

Our neighbors across the street are hosting a neighborhood party tomorrow. Good thing I just now remembered that. I better be getting my offering prepared. Since it is so close to home perhaps I can get some pictures taken. That is one hobby I have been short-changing lately and I do need to get back to it.

SOooo bye for now...later!

No comments: