Sunday, February 5

Gotta Few...

 Gotta few... minutes before going to the pool hall to line up the mixed doubles event this afternoon at 1:00. I am committed to two of the events taking place in the park. This and trivia. There shall be no more on my todo list. I do enjoy both of them.

Yesterday Darrel and Linda Millard came by for happy hour. Darrel and I were classmates from kindergarten and grew up in the same neighborhood. We started reminiscing and discovering all kinds of connections through various people. He casually mentioned one of his best friends Donald Zimmerle. Donnie is a cousin of mine. And it went on from there. Butch and Darrel both set pins at the bowling alley but having 2 years difference in age they didn't work at the same time. It was a fun and happy hour. A happy surprise!

My few minutes are up for now...

No comments: