Friday, December 30

Gonzales (no name) Burgers

 Last week sometime we had the timing right to stop into Gonzales Burger on Silver avenue in Donna Texas. We have been there many times over the years but due to Covid and many other things it had been years since we had been there. There is no name on the outside of the building so you usually are introduced to the place by someone else. It is not a place you would just stumble upon by accident even though the place has been in business since 1945. 

They have a given amount of hamburger that they sell and when the meat is gone they are closed. They open at 10:30 AM Monday through Saturday. 

Butch and I order one cheeseburger and fries. I cut off 1/3rd of it for me and it is plenty for both of us. Their prices have gone up over the years but they are still worth the money.

We were surprised to see the sprucing up done to the place. Maybe I should correct that to I noticed the changes. Butch didn't seem to notice.

Here are some photos I took while we enjoyed our very tasty burger:





No comments: