Friday, December 9

For your Veggie Tooth

 When you have had your fill of seasonal sweets you might want to satisfy your "Veggie Tooth" and there is no better way to do it than with Cucumber Salsa. It is surprisingly good. I add some dill weed to it but it is fine without it. It is suggested that you eat it with Scoops. Frito Lay scoops are pricey and I have discovered the HEB brand ,Texas Dippers, are as good, maybe better, and quite a bit cheaper.

We are living in the very best place for fresh produce too. So now is the time. It might sound like I have a vested interest but I assure you I do not even though I sound like a commercial. 

Cucumber Salsa 2

Dice 2-4 large cucumbers- I take the seeds out.

Dice 6-8 Roma tomatoes-Again I take the seeds out

Dice half red onion-whole if you enjoy more onion flavor

Mix 3-4 TBSP Vinegar with one packet of dry Ranch dressing mix.

Mix together and let it sit in fridge overnight.

Enjoy with Scoops


No comments: